Instagram Puzzle Grid 9-Post Canva Template BRANCHING OUT
Simplify your Instagram marketing with this 9-post Instagram Puzzle Template. Post one day, engage the next! In only a few minutes create your own design that's ready to post to your Instagram.
This beautiful ready-to-use Canva template is perfect for photographers, brides or any creative business and will help you curate your Instagram content a days in advance, leaving you with hours of free time to focus on what you do best.
Easily change the images, text or background to suit your businesses Instagram aesthetic with the click of a button!
In the competitive landscape of Instagram, posting regularly is critical to increase engagement and earn you more followers.
If you are looking to grow your page, it’s important you post frequently and consistently to keep your loyal audience engaged with great content and keep your brand front of mind.
INCLUDED IN YOUR PURCHASE
- 1x Completed Instagram puzzle template
- 9 squares = 9 Instagram posts
- Free stock Images already edited using Linen & Elm presets
- Step-by-step Installation instructions
- Template for canva.com desktop use only
- 9 Seamless Instagram posts in one template
- Beginning and end match seamlessly
- Can be used over and over again
- Designed for each post to stand alone
- Free stock images included
- Add your own images and quotes
- Change background and text colors
- Free online design tool
- User-friendly drag and drop interface
- No Photoshop required
- Support from our team
***A free Canva account is required to use this template.***
PLEASE NOTE: this template is for Canva.com desktop use only. Due to file size, the template will not work in the Canva mobile app.
HOW TO ORDER
1. Add this listing to your cart by clicking "Add to Cart"
2. Submit your payment information and "Order"
3. After you complete your order, you will see the link for downloading the files. They will be available in your purchase area
4. Download the PDF instructions
5. Register for FREE at www.canva.com if you don't already have an account
6. Access the template via a link in the PDF document
7. Edit the entire template on your computer using Canva
8. Download the finished design & split the image using a third party site
9. Upload to Instagram!